Sunday, October 2, 2011

Skinniest Sunday



Today's the big day. Weigh-in day. I'm down -4.4 lbs. Hooray! Of course, hubby lost more, figures. I want a man's metabolism. It was a tough week. My daily points allowance seemed kinda high and I've been having trouble getting them all in. Since I dropped weight though my daily points allowance went down a whole point! Yippee Skippee! I'm not gonna stress at the moment about not getting my points in though. I lost and that's what's important. Plus, yesterday, it seemed I couldn't eat enough. Overall, I'm happy. I'm on my weigh to goal. I like seeing the downward trend on my tracker. I keep looking at it and smiling. :)

(Sitting here with a smile on my face enjoying my cup of coffee)

Photo courtesy of I Love Coffee Book. I so want that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment