Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ready, Set, Go! & Skinniest Sunday


Today is my first day. I'm a little scared. I'm afraid I'll give up too fast. I can't. The photo in the previous post is why I can't. I have to keep thinking about all the health risks and my back pain. I seriously want that back pain gone! I want to be a picture of health. That picture in that post is a picture of heart disease. Bleh! It's not going to be me anymore.

I'll be posting my weight loss on Sundays, hence the label Skinniest Sunday. Pictures to keep me accountable. Here's my starting point:
Love the Barney Rubble feet? That'll change too. :)

If anyone has any tips they'd like to share, please comment. I need all the support I can get.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, WW was one of the best decisions i have made, I do go to meetings and they help me a lot jsut keeping me on track. You can do it. Stick with it, and feel free to email if you need some recipe suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! First thing, is you need to realize you are still beautiful, just your outside has changed a little!! Make little changes here and there, and move as much as possible! Especially with the back pain--it seems counter-intuitive, but the best way to make that stop is to keep moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carrie and Rachel. The last time I tried doing this online I quit in the first week. I need all the support I can get, that's for sure. If I feel like I'm going to quit, I'm going to switch to meetings. This is why I wanted to do the blog, to keep me on track and accountable. Thank you both for the support! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete